Gene Murray is a licensed professional geologist with an extensive knowledge in the environmental and energy industries. Mr. Murray is recognized for his development, management and execution of site investigation reports, response action plans, the design and the execution of soil and ground water remediation. Gene Murray currently manages our Government Services Division.
Gene has over 30 years of environmental experience during which he has managed a wide range of diverse projects. The Tarrant County College District downtown campus redevelopment and the North Texas Tollway Authority Municipal Solid Waste Relocation projects are just two of the notable projects Mr. Murray managed. His experience ranges from site assessments for real estate transactions to remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater. Gene has conducted projects throughout the U.S., including: Texas, Florida, North and South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, Arkansas, Louisiana, Iowa, and Nebraska.
- B.S. in Environmental Earth Science, University of South Dakota
- M.S. in Hydrogeology, University of Nebraska
- M.S. in Management, University of Texas - Dallas
- Dallas Electric Club - Officer
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Dallas Geological Society
- Geological Society of America