W&M’s Lori Siegelman and Pat Larkin, an Environmental Attorney and Partner with Strasburger & Price, LLP, conducted a lunchtime webinar on hazardous waste management in the healthcare industry. Medical and laboratory professionals may not be well-versed about the intricacies and potential complexities of State and Federal regulations applicable to waste being generated in the pharmacy, clinic, laboratory, or hospital. Listen to experts explain how hazardous waste generated in the healthcare industry should be identified and properly managed.
- What Can We Expect Following the EPA Repeal of Waters of the U.S. Rule?
- Need an SPCC Plan but Barely Exceed the 1,320-Gallon Threshold?
- Regulatory Changes Impacting Healthcare Hazardous Waste Generators
- W&M Celebrates Public Spaces with Giant Games Parklet for PARK(ing) Day Fort Worth
- Mid Permit-Cycle Changes for Stormwater Discharge Monitoring Reporting? Not Quite Yet.