The TCEQ is in the process of renewing TPDES General Permit TXG110000 for ready-mixed concrete facilities, concrete products plants, and associated facilities, which expires November 7, 2016. This permit authorizes BOTH industrial stormwater and wastewater discharges. This permit covers facilities with SIC codes 3271, 3272, and 3273.
For Existing Permit Holders
- The new permit will be effective November 8, 2016.
- Within 90 Days from the effective date existing permit holders will need to:
- Update existing Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3) to meet updated requirements. (Note: this is an excellent time to review the SWP3 to make sure it reflects current site conditions and operations).
- Submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to the TCEQ to renew permit. If the NOI is not submitted by this date your permit will be terminated.
- Implement the updated SWP3(s).
For facilities that are unsure if their operations require a permit, please contact Jennifer Adams for more information.