Hazardous Waste Management Training – RCRA Dallas 2019
W&M will be conducting RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Training this fall in Dallas on October 9th, at Hackberry Creek Country Club in Irving, Texas.
Regulations and policies on handling hazardous waste are frequently updated by the EPA and TCEQ. Regulations also require annual training for personnel who handle or manage hazardous waste in Texas.
W&M’s RCRA Full-Day Course Topics will include the following, plus a discussion about TCEQ’s upcoming adoption of the generator improvement rule:
- Identification and classification of hazardous and industrial waste
- Waste container handling, management and storage requirements
- Requirements for hazardous waste generators
- Manifests and recordkeeping requirements
- Pollution prevention ideas
To pay for your registration, please print out the invoice and enclose it with a check made payable to: W&M Environmental – A Division of Braun Intertec, at 906 E 18th Street Plano, TX 75074
- Hazardous Waste Management Training - RCRA Dallas
October 9, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Hackberry Creek Country Club
Phone: (972) 869-2631