Hazardous Waste Management/DOT Training – RCRA/DOT San Antonio 2018
W&M will be conducting RCRA Hazardous Waste Management and DOT Hazardous Material Transportation (HazMat) Training this fall in San Antonio on October 17th & 18th at our offices in San Antonio, TX.
Regulations and policies on handling hazardous waste are updated every year by the EPA and TCEQ. Regulations also require annual training for personnel who handle or manage hazardous waste in Texas.
W&M’s RCRA Full-Day Course Topics will include:
- Identification and classification of waste
- Waste container handling, management and storage requirements
- Requirements for hazardous waste generators
- Manifests and recordkeeping requirements
- Pollution prevention ideas
Because hazardous waste is also regulated as a DOT HazMat (or dangerous good), anyone who prepares a shipment and/or who signs a hazardous waste manifest must also have DOT HazMat training.
DOT Half Day Course Topics will include:
- Function-Specific training to complete a hazardous waste manifest
- DOT Hazard Classification
- Proper shipping name and shipping papers
- Labeling, marking and packaging requirements
- Placarding and loading
- Hazardous Waste Management Training - RCRA San Antonio
October 17, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- DOT Training - San Antonio
October 18, 2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: W&M San Antonio Office
Venue Phone: 210-319-5116Address: