Stormwater Personnel Training – Dallas
W&M is offering 1-day SWP3 Qualified Personnel training to assist companies with meeting the industrial stormwater discharge Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) TXR050000 permit requirements.
Part of the MSGP requirements is that Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3) implementation, including stormwater inspections, and structural control inspection and maintenance, be performed by “Qualified Personnel”.
Qualified Personnel are
- knowledgeable of the requirements of the MSGP,
- familiar with the industrial facility,
- knowledgeable of the SWP3 at the industrial facility,
- able to assess conditions and activities that could impact stormwater quality at the facility, and
- able to evaluate the effectiveness of control measures.
W&M’s training class will provide a detailed review of the MSGP requirements, best management practices and good housekeeping measures selection and implementation for typical operations, structural controls, facility inspection and stormwater sample collection requirements and techniques, as well as tips and tricks for completing and documenting your stormwater pollution prevention activities.
Who Should Attend
- SWP3 team members
- Personnel responsible for SWP3 implementation
- Plant or Operations Managers
- Facility Managers
- Environmental coordinators/managers
- Stormwater sample collectors
August 15, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm