Patrick Johnson, P.E. has joined W&M Environmental in our Plano office as a Senior Engineer. Patrick specializes in remediation of contaminated properties. Most recently, he managed over 30 projects in the TCEQ’s Dry Cleaner Remediation Program. He has over 20 years of experience and graduated in Engineering from the University of New Orleans. Patrick will be focusing on helping clients navigate the Voluntary Cleanup Program in Texas.
- What Can We Expect Following the EPA Repeal of Waters of the U.S. Rule?
- Need an SPCC Plan but Barely Exceed the 1,320-Gallon Threshold?
- Regulatory Changes Impacting Healthcare Hazardous Waste Generators
- W&M Celebrates Public Spaces with Giant Games Parklet for PARK(ing) Day Fort Worth
- Mid Permit-Cycle Changes for Stormwater Discharge Monitoring Reporting? Not Quite Yet.