W&M was awarded a contract to provide exposure monitoring at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Charleston, South Carolina. W&M industrial hygienists will be evaluating the noise and chemical exposure to Homeland Security personnel. Personnel will be monitored during a variety of training scenarios both on land and sea. For more information, contact Gene Murray with W&M.
- What Can We Expect Following the EPA Repeal of Waters of the U.S. Rule?
- Need an SPCC Plan but Barely Exceed the 1,320-Gallon Threshold?
- Regulatory Changes Impacting Healthcare Hazardous Waste Generators
- W&M Celebrates Public Spaces with Giant Games Parklet for PARK(ing) Day Fort Worth
- Mid Permit-Cycle Changes for Stormwater Discharge Monitoring Reporting? Not Quite Yet.