W&M would like to welcome our newest environmental scientist Meghan Price to our Houston office. Meghan came to us as an Industrial Hygiene technician at a Fortune 500 chemical company where she performed and coordinated industrial hygiene monitoring, data collection, analysis, and report writing. She also was responsible for reviewing risk management plans for 8 plants within the company, and became the site resource on IH related procedures, guidelines, and standards. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Bioenvironmental Science from Texas A&M University. Welcome to the team Meghan!
- What Can We Expect Following the EPA Repeal of Waters of the U.S. Rule?
- Need an SPCC Plan but Barely Exceed the 1,320-Gallon Threshold?
- Regulatory Changes Impacting Healthcare Hazardous Waste Generators
- W&M Celebrates Public Spaces with Giant Games Parklet for PARK(ing) Day Fort Worth
- Mid Permit-Cycle Changes for Stormwater Discharge Monitoring Reporting? Not Quite Yet.